By Louis Solomon, David Warwick, Selvadurai Nayagam
Apley's Concise procedure of Orthopaedics and Fractures is firmly validated because the top introductory textbook of orthopaedics, excellent for clinical scholars, trainee surgeons and any physician searching for an obtainable evaluate of this crucial speciality. Praised in past variants for the systematic process, balanced content material and easy-to-read type, all of that have been retained and enhanced, this new version has been introduced thoroughly as much as date.
* completely revised - reflecting the altering trend of musculoskeletal disorder world wide for a world readership
* Integration of uncomplicated technology with medical chapters - places the basics underpinning the topic in a medical context, in accordance with present instructing practice
* New anatomical element in local orthopaedics - together with top quality anatomical line diagrams to reinforce understanding
* Unrivalled point of representation - over 1300 illustrations, many new to this version, supply a transparent, pictorial account of the subject
* presents useful information on uncomplicated techniques with no pointless operative aspect - excellent for the coed and early trainee
* Reader-friendly layout - together with 'stop check' bins, bullet lists and summaries, excellent for quick reference within the scientific and through examination preparation
The publication is still the 1st selection for these looking a short account of this huge and complicated subject.
'intended regularly for clinical scholars and junior surgical trainees ... the fabric is particularly good offered and illustrated ... maybe the simplest e-book out there for those readers. I strongly suggest this book'
Edward Abraham MD for Doody's evaluate carrier